Wednesday 12 April 2017

Basking In The Moonlight

Hi again my creative souls!
I was so happy and humbled with the amazing response to my "Moonlight" collage I posted a few weeks ago.
Your comments really made my heart sing and after giving it a second thought I decided to follow your requests and turn this project into a class project. I had to work a bit on re-sizing, tweaking and changing a few details - but here is the result!
I'm really excited about this set of techniques which is not only fun, easy to follow but also results in such a great look...
I feel there is a lot of poetry and intriguing details in this project - all the textures, colors, the whole mood of it is something which speaks to me instantly!
I love the concept of 2 canvases joined to create one composition and also this amazing "glow" cold moonlight effect which we are able to achieve with Art Alchemy Waxes, Sparks Acrylic Paints and Art Basics Black Gesso. I mean - how can you resist THIS shine?
Here are the products I used:


I simply can't wait to meet you in one of my classes and start creating these magical moonlit worlds together!
Sending you lots of hugs - and see you soon!


13 comments:

Tracy MacIntosh said...

All I can say is wow! Paper Boutique maybe?

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! What a gorgeous project!

Unknown said...

Wow this is awesome 😊 Would love to see an online class using these wonderful products.

gibonik said...

Oh! This is so beautiful and nostalgic... Love it:)

Annette Smyth said...

Fantastic

Kari said...

Will this be one of the Art Transformation Classes, please!!!! I just did inventory and I have all the supplies listed so I am ready :)

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Ohhhh love it! Absolutely brilliant.

Carly Ziekman said...

This is awesome, want to look at it over and over again.

Miranda Edney said...

Oh my sweets this is my fave collage ever. Being obsessed with outer space that moon and sky has me in looooove. Bravo dear. Xoxo

Dortesjs said...

All I can say is wow to its amazing ;O)

Sue Lelli said...

STUNNING! LOVE the moonlight effect! Maybe Artventure 2018??!!!

2amscrapper said...

Stunning! I'll be taking this class with you in Springfield Illinois

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love it! Can you tell me what are the windows made from. I can't tell if they are die cut or an embellishment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...