Friday 20 May 2016

All About Me

Hello Dear Readers!
Are you ready for the weekend? Any creative plans? We hope so! We also hope that you will find some inspiration in today's stunning mixed media collage created by Kasia.
It's such a special project - created spontaneously and straight from the heART... And it's all about our lovely Kasia. :)


Today I have for you a small canvas with my own photo and the whole project is just ME.
I made it without any careful planning, just reached for the Art Alchemy paints and started painting. My project is full of colors and joy because recently I feel like that. I'm working in amazing teams with great people. I'm so satisfied that I have the opportunity to grow and follow my passion in such a great company. It's my Dreamroad. :)

I have prepared for you a video tutorial that you will find below. You will see exactly how this project was created. Enjoy!


I used resist canvas for the background, it adds an interesting texture and is such a great surface for paints.
I highlighted the contours with a watercolor pencil and white Sharpie marker.


The embellishments are very simple here - just ordinary paper straws and clear Art Pebbles. The straws are also perfect for creating 3D layers.



This whole project is a collection of my favorite things. You can find here gauze, twine, White Gesso splashes and flowers. All these things are always on my work table. 


Please enjoy my video and don't hesistate to ask, if you have any questions.
Happy creating!
Kasia


Products used:

4 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Kasia - your canvas is beautiful and your process video is wonderful - thanks for sharing.

Irina Honcharyk said...

Love it, Kasia!♥

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS! LOVED watching your process! FAB colors and design!

MarielaPapeletas said...

Hermoso trabajo!!!! BELLOOOOOOO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...