Wednesday 4 July 2012

Coś nadchodzi... (i nie mam na myśli tej porażki poniżej) - Something BIG is coming! (and I don't mean only this epic fail below...)

Cześć kochani.
Zmaga mnie niestety jakieś podstępne wysokogorączkowe choróbsko któremu to absolutnie nie wolno mi się poddawać. Nakładam chłodny kompres na głowę, łykam tabletkę... i zgodnie z założonym planem a jednocześnie na poprawę humoru - zostawiam Wam ten oto  filmik:) Tak wygląda profesjonalna porażka na całej linii w moim wykonaniu. Mnie rozbawia do łez:)
... Czy wspomniałam już, że nadciąga coś DUŻEGO, EKSCYTUJĄCEGO i DŁUGO WYCZEKIWANEGO? Nie? Miejcie zatem oczy szeroko otwarte... już jutro. Filmik, można uznać za swojego rodzaju podpowiedź...

Hi my dear blog readers!
I'm fighting with kind of misterious fever today - all evening of trying to get rid of it and nothing:( I have no time and possibility to be sick now - no way! Not when my schedule is jampacked with deadlines and I'm leaving to USA next Thursday!!!
So, I put a cold, wet cloth on my head, take a pill, praying it will finally work and share with you this ridiculous video showing one of my biggest fails in last crafting months. Enjoy. It makes me laugh every time, sorry!
... BTW, did I mention that something BIG, LONG EXPECTED and EXCITING is coming? No? Have your eyes wide open tomorrow - and this video is a hint!



Z gorącym, tym niemniej optymistycznym pozdrowieniem
Sending warmest, but optimistic hugs to you all
Finn

33 comments:

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

I'm sorry that you don't feel well and hope you get to feeling better really soon. Loved your video, such a great laugh you have!

Karolina Bajek said...

:D:D:D:D::DD

Karolina Bajek said...

i zdrowia duuuzo :)

Drycha said...

Twoje miny i śmiech są zabójcze :D :D :D

anai said...

hahahahahahah
obejrzałam już 3 razy i za każdym jednym rżę przed monitorem :D

france papillon said...

excited about the big news, but meanwhile... ROFL!

sending you healing vibes, sweetie!
hugs

Tanya Dudkina said...

Get well soon!!!!
The video is stunning!! ROFL!!

Anna Chudzik-Pawlik Art said...

:)))
uwielbiam ten śmiech!

Einat's Art World said...

Laughter is good for health, my dear.

Zielonooka said...

zdrowia Aniu:*
ja się tylko cieszę, że nie spadło Ci na głowę:)

Carol Q said...

OMG - just been watching a ghost story on the TV - I jumped out of my skin. Get well soon!

Dan said...

Thanks for that, it gave me a nice laugh! :)

Karen.C said...

I do hope you feel better soon.
That video sure made me laugh :)

Stacey Young said...

OH funny as Finn, lucky it didn't hit you on the head though!!!!!! Get better soon:)

Michele said...

Feel better soon my dear.....

Tara Orr said...

This is just wicked - LOVE it - you're awesome Finn!! LOL! Had me laughing out loud....

DeeDee Catron said...

LOL - epic fail for the win, though!! Feel better missy, we have a date!! Lots of hugs Anna!!

frutti said...

Takiego rozwoju akcji to się nie spodziewałam :P
Dużo zdrowia Ci życzę.

Barbarella said...

toż to film grozy :)))

uśmiałam się :DDD

corinne de france MARCH said...

votre rire est communicateur ^^
bon rétablissement <3
corinne de france

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi Anna, I hope you feel better soon! Thank you for making me laugh so hard!!LOLOLOL
Hugsss from Greece!!!
xxxxx

Nowalinka said...

Ufff, dobrze, że na głowę nie spadło ;) Śmiech masz zaraźliwy, jednak kuruj się, kuruj :*

Ola said...

Pewnie chodzi o nowe kolekcje?:D A filmik świetny!

snazzyoriginal said...

I don't know who jumped first you or me! Hope you feel better soon, can't wait for your news xx

Martha Richardson said...

OMG...you couldn't have planned that if you tried ;)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Hoping that you're feeling better!

The video = :D :D :D

Belinda Basson said...

Oh no! go to a doctor, QUICKLY! You can't be sick for your trip! Life is too short to be sick...get better ASAP!

Mila said...

A la espera de ver que sucede!!!, cuídate mucho.

Geraldine said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, very funny video, thanks for sharing with us.

Maura said...

Hope you are feeling better. Can't wait for your online class!!!

Dziwolonk said...

Się uśmiałam!;))) Dzięki za poprawę humoru:D Zdrówka!!!!

Michelle said...

Ojej, ja tez się prawie popłakałam ze śmiechu :) Świetny filmik :)
Finn, zdrówka życzę :)

Rita said...

Sorry to hear you are sick again Anna. I hope and Pray that things get better quickly. Try a Hot Toddy. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...