Today is a very special day - the Color Room’s First annual Blog HOP. We are celebrating our 50th Palette, and we have some amazing things to share with you this week. See the palette HERE... and feel invited to join the fun!
Jeśli chcecie wygrać nagrodę - nic prostszego! Trzeba tylko odwiedzić wszystkie blogi designerek The Color Room i zostawić na każdym z nich komentarz z odpowiedzią na zadawane tam proste pytanie. Zabawa zaczyna sie i kończy na TCR.
It is so easy to win a special prize - all you have to do is to visit all the TCR designers' blogs and leave a comment with the answer on every single one. The Hop starts on The Color Room and ends there too! So, ready for hopping?
Powinniście trafić do mnie z bloga Alexandry. Podobnie jak reszta grupy projektowej zrobiła ona kawał doskonałej roboty... A poniżej mój skromy wkład w tę zabawę. Mm nadzieję, że się Wam spodoba :)
You have just come from Alexandra’s blog - I just love her creativity! To be honest - all the designers did an amazing job with this Palette! Here is my take - I hope you like it :)
I detale - some details:
A teraz trochę danych o mnie... (inglisz)
And now - some more fun! Here are some things you may not know about me...
1. I am from Warsaw, Poland and I am currently designing for Tattered Angels and 2 polish shops: Scrapki.pl and Lemonade Stamps. I'm also a sponsored designer for Dusty Attic and Layers of Color. I also design for challenge blogs like Creative Therapy or Подари кусочек счастья....
2. I live with my husband, Jędrek, beagle named Ira and 2 parrots.
3. On my desk right now you will find a big pile of metal rubbish, some paper doilies and a lot of ink.
4. My favourite colours to work with at the moment are black, white, cream... and many many more!
5. What kind of themes do you often scrap?
Most of the times I treat scrapping as a wa of expresing myself - I do it for my own pleasure and to show my emotions, interests, moods. I usually try to put a piece of mysef in every single project I do. On the other hand I love scrapping the old family photos - my albums and layouts are also a kind of a family keepsake for me.
6. Where do you scrap?
I've got a big desk and a scrapping corner in one of our rooms. I wish I had a whole room ust for me - but in the flat it is impossible.
7. What is your scrapping process?
It depends: when I do mixedmedia projects I usually start with an idea or at last a part of it - I can see the the canvas or altered item ready or almost done. It changs of course during the process, but I like surprises:) With traditional paper pages i usually start with a photo and a blank paper - I wait for the first idea and I just start scrapping :)
8. My favourite food is hot and spicy, usuall with chesse.
9. My top 3 favourite tools are sprayers, edge distresser and a inking tool.
10. I get my inspiration from all that is around me - the city, people, music, other scrappers and mixed-media artists work. I enjoy looking through galleries and visiting flea markets. I also get inspiration from products - stamps, masks, paint... inspiration is everywhere!
11. My technique for this week is painting with gesso. It is a very easy idea, which you can use both for your backgrounds and embellishments. On this layout i placed all the embellishments around the photo and colored them (and a bit of background too) with 3 shades of blue Glimer Mist. When it was dry I took a bit of gesso on the big, dry paintbrush and painted the embellies and background - very light and delicate. The final effect depends on how much paint do you use - the more gesso, the less "colorfu" layout you get. Have a good time with creating!
Please feel free to try this Palette and my technique on your challenge this week join the Color Room and participate HERE. Remember to leave a comment answering the question below to be in the running for this weeks special prize!
Question: what is now on my desk?
A teraz już zapraszam do odwiedzenia wspaniałego bloga Emeliene. Nie mogę się też doczekać na Wasze prace wyzwaniowe w galerii TCR! Dołączcie do zabawy!
Next you are heading to Emeliene’s Blog. Have fun - and I can't wait to see your creations in TCR gallery! Thanks so much for participating:)